International Partnership Programs
- 2018 Empowering Kuwaiti Women in Politics with 15 women leaders.
- 2019 The Women Dialogue and Leadership programme with 10 participants
- Customized diversity and inclusion training for a Kuwaiti based multi-national corporation
- Ibtkar’s Aspirational Leadership Training for women for corporations, SMEs and small private groups
- Customized cultural sensitivity and expertise building for staff dealing with Gulf Arab community members in the Gulf and abroad in hospitals, embassies and global corporations.
- Social Media & Digital identity training: how to improve and secure your digital identity.
- Professional Digital Identity: how your digital identity can be a bridge to your future job or a tool to affect your current one.
Client/ Product Specific Culturally Nuanced Research for Multinational Corporations
- Exogenous and indigenous political factors and their possible effect on a multinational banks relationship within sovereign wealth funds in the region.
- Feasibility of approaching non-governmental influencers for a multinational oil company contract in the region.
- Advice on different approaches to foreign investment in the Arabian Gulf for a UK based bank.
- A comparative legal study on certain aspects of gender rights for an international organisation.
- Customized executive education programmes for future political leaders in the region with European experts and academics in their chosen field.
- Tailored campaigns for NGOs and youth groups in the GCC region.
- Cross-regional targeted fundraising for Institutions and NGOs.
OUR PROJECTS WITH: